- How Do I...
- Public Notices
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS - MARYLAND DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT Grants :
Locast Grove Sewage Improvement Project
- Public Notice 1 - 12-17-2020 - Text - Locust Grove Sewage Improvements - Phase 4 - Water Line - CDBG
- Draft Application - Locust Grove Sewage Improvements - Phase 4 - Force Main and Water Main
- Background On CDBG Pre-Application Public Hearing - 12-12-2020 - Locust Grove Sewage Improvements - Phase 4 - Force Main
Oldtown Wastewater treatment plant project
Flintstone Wastewater Treatment Plant
Archway Station recovery housing project
Public Hearings Background Information for COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND HOUSING NEEDS
- LOCUST GROVE SEWAGE IMPROVEMENTS PHASE 3 PROJECT, FORCE MAIN
- LOCUST GROVE SEWAGE IMPROVEMENTS PHASE 1 PROJECT, DESIGN
- LOCUST GROVE SEWAGE IMPROVEMENTS PHASE 2 PROJECT, PUMPING STATION
Notice was given in the Cumberland Times-News on Saturday, June 20, 2020, that the Allegany County Commissioners would sponsor public hearings on the following subjects. Read More
Upper Potomac River Commission
For Immediate Release: Notice of Public Meeting
The commissioners of the Upper Potomac River Commission will meet in regular quarterly session Friday, June 26, 2020 at noon at the Town of Westernport pavilion adjacent to the Maryland Avenue Park, Westernport, Maryland.
The meeting is open to the public.
The commission reserves the right to conduct part of the meeting in closed session upon the vote of a majority of the commissioners to consider any matter that may be considered in closed session under § 3-305 of the State General Provisions Article of the Maryland Code.