Detailed Description of drop down options:
1. Provider failed to schedule a service installation within 10 business days of a request: The provider was unable to offer an installation date within 10 business days of the service request.
2. Provider did not install the service at the agreed-upon time: The provider had scheduled an installation but failed to perform the install at the scheduled, agreed-upon date and time.
3. Provider requested more than the standard installation fee to connect this location: The provider quoted an amount in excess of the provider’s standard installation charge in order to connect service at the location.
4. Provider denied the request for service: A request for service via phone, the company’s website, or another method was denied.
5. Provider does not offer the technology reported to be available at this location: Service based on particular reported technology (fiber, cable, satellite) is not available at the location.
6. Provider does not offer the speeds(s) reported to be available at this location: The reported maximum advertised download and/or upload speed is not offered for purchase at the location. This is distinct from the speed being delivered not matching the marketed speed.
7. Subscribed Speed Not Achievable: Use this option if you have internet service but are not receiving the speeds you expect.
8. No wireless or satellite signal is available at this location: The fixed wireless or satellite signal is not available at the challenged location, or the service could be oversubscribed in the area.
9. Provider needed to construct new equipment at this location: Use this code if there are construction costs associated with connecting a satellite or fixed wireless service. Fixed wireline construction costs should be filed under reason #3 above.