To comply with the statutory obligations in the administration of elections and voter registration and to conduct elections in Allegany County that will protect the fundamental rights of citizens in a Democracy.
In support of this mission, we are committed to:
- Serving as an agent for the federal and state government to fulfill mandated programs
- Providing easy access for voter registration
- Conducting fair and honest elections
- Encouraging citizen awareness of, and participation in, the election process
- Utilizing community resources as a vehicle for publicity and voter education
Please Contact Us With Questions
Contact the Office at 301-777-5931 for information on the following:
- Casting Your Vote - Polling places hours, locations, sample ballots and how to vote by absentee ballot
- Changing of Address and Party Affiliation
- Precinct Maps
- Registering to Vote - Requirements to register, deadlines
- Voter Registration Applications
- Voter Registration Statistics
Eligible Maryland residents can register to vote and registered voters can make address changes during early voting. Read on...
In accordance with the Code of Maryland Regulations Title 33.10.01.16, a public demonstration will take place illustrating how the Pre-Election Logic & Accuracy Test of the EVS Voting Solution has been conducted. Read on...
October 16th is the Deadline to Register to Vote, Change Party Affiliation, Update an Address, and Request an Alternate Polling Place. Read on...